Friday, October 14, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

It's Friday again!!  I hope you all had a great week.  
A few Halloween freebies & a yummy YUMMY looking pie!

First up..
Lil Sugar shared this adorable Halloween box from Paper & Cake
lilsugarbox


Next...Lauren McKinsey has some of the cutest ideas around!!  
Check out this "You've been Spooked" printable!  
(I picked up all the 'spooking' goodies today)
youve-been-spooked_02

And while you're getting your sign, 
make sure to get your candy bar wrappers too.  
(yes, I did)
happy-halloween-big-candy-bar-wrapper-pdf


Lastly...cookies and cups posted this Reese's Fudge Pie
I shared it on Facebook last night but I had to share it again,
it looks THAT good!!!
reesespie


Happy Weekend everyone!
I will share my Angry Bird pumpkins next week :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails