Monday, February 27, 2012

I want to feature YOU!

I wanted to throw something out there and see what you all think. 
 I'm considering starting an 'official' party/craft/project feature. 
 Basically, if it's a party you've done (or even a great project, craft etc...),
 I'd love to feature it.

Button150px

You may or may not know that I love me some DIY. 
 Nothing would make me happier than to share your DIY craftiness with everyone :)

Here's how it would work:
Send me pictures (and link to your blog)
Tell me a little about your party/craft/project - a tutorial would be great too.

It's that simple. 
 I will do my best to share everyone's submissions. 
send them to:
jbandsam@gmail.com


If this sounds like a great idea, say 'YAY'!!! 
And then leave me a comment saying you like this idea, 
since I can't hear you actually saying 'YAY' :)

In the meantime, enter my giveaway..it's a great one!


1 comment:

junesecond said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!
Great way to get people noticed out there! Love the idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails