Saturday, May 8, 2010

1 week away from a Sesame Street extravaganza!!!

One week from now...the kids will have their birthday party.  
Sam will be 2 on Friday & Jackson will be 4 the following Tuesday.  
And in the middle, we are having a party!  Bounce house and all!  I still have lots to do - but I love the challenge.  
When I saw this cute wreath, 
I thought - hmm, maybe I should make this too :) 
I don't know if I'll add this to my current list but I will add it to my list of fave things!  It's so cute & festive.  Check out How Does She for the instructions...and look around the site - it's great!

3 comments:

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

YAY! Can't wait for party...All set??

Love this wreath...saw it in an Etsy shop, then found the tutorial on the blog above. Think I am going to make one for the Monsta Jam! Post pics if you make one:)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I keep adding to my list of to-do's!! I'm starting to feel the pressure now :) We are having Mother's Day lunch at my house too...so party party party!!

I love the Monster Jam theme - can't wait to see your pics too!!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

LOL! It is all fun stuff though:) I keep adding to my list too...Finishing up this wreath now..Will use it for the Monster Jam for sure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails