Monday, May 3, 2010

it's May - busy busy

I have a to-do list a mile long (that was started 2 months ago)...Mother's Day & my last minute 'afternoon snack' party...the kid's birthday party & finishing up all the last minute things....a 65th Anniversary party for my Grandparents-In-Law & getting everything ready for that.  Not to mention all the other day-to-day stuff..laundry, groceries, cleaning - you get the idea. 
Plus, the kids are starting swim lessons today which brings a new level of panic 
(in me & and the kids).  
Luckily, I have 2 little helpers when it comes to making the Mother's Day gifts...here's some of their 'artwork' on clothespins that are being used as butterfly bodies - I'll post the finished butterflies once I get the goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails