Thursday, May 27, 2010

what to do...what to do...

After seeing some great ideas
using the Dollar Tree's aluminum bottles 
check out these at Imperfectly Beautiful

I headed out last night in search of my own.  
I didn't expect to find many (or any at all)...
 20 bottles later - I have a bunch 
(so much that my husband said 'why so many'). 
I have 2 parties coming up. 
My plan is to use them as favors for one of those parties.  
Time to get to work making the bottles 'fancy'. 


The Purple Pug said...

Love that idea! I was going to use them for the monster jam, but could only find ones I liked in ON and they were $5 each! LOL! What 2 parties coming up? Spill.

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I totally thought of Monster Jam as I was hoarding all the silver bottles :)
I'm putting together a 65th Anniversary party for my husband's grandparents...and a 4th of July bash for my family. Fun Fun Fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails