Monday, August 9, 2010

back to school bash (snacks)

I wanted to keep things simple.  
Oddly enough, most of the snacks were healthy - so BONUS!
Dawn at Not Just A Mommy posted a super cute party she hosted for her son..complete with apple cars.  I knew I had to make them!  To go with them, I made 'ants on a log'.  I also tackled the pretzel crayons (here's the link to the labels).  
I have to say - everyone ate all of it.  
Either they were starving or the snacks were actually good :)


The kids used 'lunch trays' (10/$1 at Dollar Tree)



next up 'other treats' - not so healthy kind :)



Someday Crafts


7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

omgosh it all turned out so cute. love this idea.

Elizabeth at www.StixNpops.com said...

Love all the colors!!! event the snacks were colorful!!! just beautiful!

too Blessed to Stress said...

so Cute! I love the crayons... At first glance I thought they were the real deal and for decoration only :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Terrell said...

These are sooo cute and fun!! You're so creative! I love your blog and I'm happy to be your newest follower! Be sure to swing by FFD...I love new friends! I'm also having a link party on Friday's and would love to invite you to link up!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

ellie g said...

I LOVE those pretzels. I keep thinking I'm gonna make them...I doubt I will....but I WANT to. Does that count?

So cute! Great job Staci!

Pink Party Girl... said...

In a word...Darling!
Glad you shared it on 'Celebration Creations'!

TidyMom said...

too cute!! I stumble your post!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails