Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a little school spirit

I posted a while back about my college football jars..and while I still love my jars, I've always had a thing for buckets!  With or without lids - I don't care.  
If you can put something in it - I like it!
Big ones (to hold toys, decorations, baby clothes), little ones (to hold spices, medicine, cookie cutters), metal ones (LOVE galvanized tubs) and plastic ones (especially when they come from the $ spot).

My mom works at an elementary school so I made this one for her.  Red bucket, cute ribbon & some vinyl letters cut using my Cricut = WLE spirit! 




I think it's really cute.  
*I had the ribbon tied on both handles, it reminded me too much of pigtails.
I moved them all to one :)



7 comments:

Melissa C said...

Super cute idea!

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is sooo cute! I have a thing for buckets too. I adore them!!!! Gosh I want a Cricut. You can do so many cute things! I absolutely love this project!

Kelli W said...

So cute! I saw those buckets at Target yesterday....I should have picked up a few!

Brittany said...

so creative! Love it! They would make GREAT gifts

Jodee said...

That turned out soooo cute! I love buckets too!

Ash said...

I need to go get about a thousand buckets now! Where do you buy your Cricut vinyl?

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails