Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Flashback


I'm borrowing this idea from Jodee at Follow the Leaders.  
Jodee has such a great blog..go see for yourself!
You will be exhausted just reading about one of her 'typical' weekends :) 

Anyhoo...I'm going back to Halloween 2009 (yeah..not too far back) 
to share a little of the party we had.  
It was small (compared to the one I've planned for this year)
but we had a good time.

Here are a few highlights...

tie dyed shirts (idea from Family Fun magazine)

Custom trick-or-treat bags

 
  Candy corn pizza

Witch hats & cupcakes

chocolate chip caterpillar & more cupcakes

Halloween tree centerpiece (& the husband's grandfather) :)

my lizard and ladybug dressed up as candy corn & well...a ladybug!

There are so many great Halloween ideas that it's hard to limit myself.  My Halloween carnival is 8 days away and I keep finding fun things I want to add.  
Must. Step. Away. From. Blogs!!

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

KTW said...

What a cool party you had! :) So many cute ideas, including the candy corn pizza! Your kids are going to have such fond memories of their childhoods. :)

Jodee said...

Isn't Flashback Friday soooo much fun?! What a fun party and I especially love the pizza! I wish I had your creative bone!

Hope you have a great weekend!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Great ideas! I love the centerpiece tree! Soooo cute!!! Love the kids costumes too! Precious!

Kelli W said...

So many great ideas! I love the candy corn pizza...adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awesome party. You are the best mom...so full of fun ideas for the kiddos.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great ideas. Love the candy corn costume!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore the candy corn costume!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails