Monday, November 15, 2010

My Thanksgiving mantle

Remember the banner I made - then moved to the kid's bathroom?  Well, I made the 'real' banner this weekend & I'm digging it!

It's from Designs by Paola (and it was free!) - she does gorgeous printables!

I also was lucky enough to win a credit to a great Etsy shop I love it all.  
Check out Monika's blog too!
This is the print I chose (I already had the black frame so..cost = $ 0)


Here's the best shot I could get of the whole thing...

 Looks pretty cute and was very very affordable (like dirt cheap)!!



If you're a fan on Facebook....you may already know I just reached the 300 club.  
To celebrate I'm having a giveaway.  
I can't tell you what it is just yet BUT I will give you a hint - 
it's gonna be SWEET!
If you're not 'liking' my page - what are you waiting for??  

Serenity Now Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up

11 comments:

Melissa C said...

love it! you might see that banner again ;)

Kelli W said...

That banner is too cute! I love the printable too!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Very cute! Lovin' the banner and the printable is adorable too! YAY for you on 300! Can't wait to hear about your giveaway!

Bird said...

Love ya and your mantle! :D

I'm already a fan...so count me in! :)

XOXO
Bird

JC's Loft said...

Gotta love dirt cheap, haha! Cute mantle display!! We are renting right now and have no fireplace which = no mantel...sigh...so sad : (

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I love the banner!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

It's beautiful!!!! :) You've got to add it to my round-up...no link back needed. I like having cute stuff like this to look back on for ideas. ;)

Southern Fried Gal said...

Ohhh - I really like that printable in the black frame. That is precious! I just like your facebook page!!! Stop over and link up to my party, too, if you get a chance. Thanks for sharing!

Jodee said...

I am drooling! Love the banner and frame too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Turned out awesome. Nice!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Your mantle looks great!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails