Thursday, December 23, 2010

always a good gift....cookies!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve...
but there's still time to give a homemade gift 
(that says you care).  

 Cookies.
Any kind you like.  
Made from scratch, pulled apart and baked (my fave) 
or bought from the store.  
I always have the pull apart and bake cookies in the house - don't judge.  
The kids get to bake and 
I don't have a huge mess to clean from their 'helping'.  

The lizard wanted to take a gift to his karate instructor.  
Luckily, I had several packs of cookies in the fridge 
(I loaded up when they were on sale).  

I prettied up a throw-away container 
with some cardstock circles and glittered stickers.


And filled it with my 'homemade' cookies, candy cane kisses and of course, a candy cane


It's such a simple gift..but it turned out so so cute.

I hope you are all having a great (stress-free) week leading up to Christmas!!
Happy Thursday!

linking up:

3 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Love how you decorated the container, Staci. Great idea! Happy Holidays!

Jen @ Party Dreamz said...

Thats perfect! You've inspired me to do this for my neighbor. Thanks Staci!

JC's Loft said...

Yes pretty stress-free here! Cute gift idea : )

Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails