Monday, December 27, 2010

Countdown to 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas weekend.  
Enough of the nice-y nice....
let's talk New Year's parties!!

Last year's party was a "Red, White and Blue New Year's" in honor of my dad beginning his deployment.  This year's party will be "black, white and daylight" since we've planned our NYE party during the day.   

I've been working on decorations, goodies and favors.  
I'll share some with you during the week.

For now, I'll show you a simple little printable I made. 
I left it black and white.  
1. it's our theme and 2. the kids can color it!  
So it can be decoration or an activity!  Clever, if I do say so myself :)

but I also made it in several colors -





Add any one of these to a black, gold or silver frame 
and it makes a cute print to display.  
I also thought that sandwiching 2 of these to a tall bamboo skewer 
would make a cute centerpiece pick.


They are yours for the taking...enjoy!
(Just click on the color you would like to download)

Happy last Monday of 2010!!!

linking up



mmm button

 



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the subway art printables! I am so excited that I came across these...I am hosting and black, white, and red NYE party, so I am using the red one in a black and silver picture frame. Party is for children as well, so I am also going to print the black and white one for coloring. BRILLIANT! Thank you!

Melissa N. said...

Thank you so much Staci...I was just looking at all my Christmas Subway frames and thinking what do I do now...need new Years or Winter ones! There you are to the rescue! Blessings!

He & Me + 3 said...

HOw fun to have a NYE party. Love the idea of framing those words. Too cute.
Have a great Party and a happy new year.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love these :)

I'm your newest follower!
Please feel free to stop by and follow back: http://ashleycreations-a.blogspot.com/2010/12/monday-blog-hops.html

Thanks!
- Ashley

Unknown said...

I love printables :) come on over and link up to MMM!

Karen said...

This is great! i love the printable. Thanks so much for sharing!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Precious printables! Can't wait to see what all you've got planned for the party!

Jodee said...

Bring on the New Year! We will be attending the Make Believe Midnight at our local Children's Museum so I must drool over your party this year! I can't wait to see more!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I {heart} your cool simplicity! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails