Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 reasons...

I haven't been crafting much lately.

Having family in town 
+ vacation from school 
+ nice weather 
= lots of running around :)

The lizard just went back to pre-school this past Monday.  
We are getting back into the swing of things, 
which means I'll be back to whipping up some simple/easy goodies.

In case you missed it yesterday, check out the Sweet 6 ladies that are helping out with my BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!


JC's Loft said...

Enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!


Kelli @ RTSM said...

We did a lot of running around the last few weeks I'm trying to get back into crafting mode:)

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I'm envious of your nice weather. We have a blizzard today. :(

FrouFrouBritches said...

Y'all have fun running around. I've got to get back in the creative groove myself.

Kim @ Party Frosting! said...

agreed, envious of your weather! Can't wait to see what you are gonna cook up though!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Jodee Leader said...

Nice weather?! I am jealous! We are freezing here!

Cute pictures!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

It does look warm there. Pardon my jealousy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails