Monday, February 21, 2011

Name Dropping Ahead...

So this past Saturday, I met up with a bunch of other Florida bloggers.
(Sunshine State Party People on Martha Stewart DID)
Not only did I get to meet (in person) some FAB people
who I stalk follow online
I also scored a bunch of SWAG!

floridabloggerskoripic

Here is a group shot (from Kori)
*top row-from left - Carmen (Pom Flair), Nikki (Great Gatherings), 
Michelle (Crazy for Design), Jennifer (Party Dreamz), 
Jessica (pen n' paperflowers), Melinda (Persona Gift Pail)

*bottom row-from left - Kori (Paper & Pigtails), Debra (Titi's Tutu's), ME, 
LaVonne (LF Events), Theresa (Lauren McKinsey), 
Not pictured.. Paula (Frog Prince Paperie)

Take some time & check out all of the fabulous sites of these even more fabulous ladies!!
_______________________________
Onto the SWAG:
Since we are all part of the Martha Stewart's Dreamer's into Doers..the sweet Caitlyn sent us some MS goodies. Love some Martha magazines!

Some other Lovely Ladies got in on the fun and sent some treats for us.
Genevieve from Celebrate Today the Superchick Way sent us 
samples of her famous Kandy Kones.  
But even better, she sent her brand spanking new 'mini Kones'.  
They are so freakin cute :)

Kristy, The Purple Pug sent us the 
most adorable gift tag with cute cute flip flops.  
They were perfect for our sunshin-y get together!

Pam from Party Starters sent us some cute gift boxes.  
I love me me some boxes and these are just too cute!

Cineca from Dreamin N Details sent the yummiest looking cake pop.  
It's so cute, I'm afraid to eat it :)

Carrie from The Sweet Spot Candy Bar sent us 
a goodie bag full of Hugs and Kisses.  
Such a sweet surprise!

Sandy from Sandy's Baking Memories sent the 
most beautiful cupcake cookie I've seen.  
It's so perfect, I want to frame it!

And one of THE.BEST cupcakes I've ever had from
Cupcake Delights, Inc 
Judy sent an assortment.  I grabbed the chocolate chip cookie dough.  OMG!


DSCN2215



not pictured (sorry)
Some of the cutest paper goodies from Origami Delights
Delicious chocolate from Schakalod
_________________________________________

A BIG Thank You to Melissa for setting this all up (and bringing our goodies)
and also to Jessica for bringing us even more goodies.  
Thank goodness you had that stroller :)

Of course, being the party girls we all are...everyone exchanged gifts/treats 
so I came home with bags full of fun stuff.
It was a fun day with great company and perfect weather.  
All the creativity and positive energy gave me the push 
to get busy planning the kid's birthday party 
(in May).  

I hope everyone had a great weekend..and enjoy your holiday 
(if you have the day off)


11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, that looks like soooo much fun!!!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!!!! And what a haul of cute stuff! Glad y'all had a good time!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! LOVE the picture you got of the swag!!

Kelli W said...

That sounds like so much fun! And yay for bringing home all those goodies!

JC's Loft said...

No way I'm so jealous! What a blast and some fab swag, seriously!

Paula

Melissa C said...

Thanks for the love! Love the photos. Can't wait to meet up again.

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

Had a great time! Great photos! Wish I'd gotten there earlier to get some of that swag.... next time!

Jodee said...

You lucky duck! It looks like you had a blast!

testing 1 said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like a hot time...and lovin' that swag! I'm putting together one for our Seattle peeps because of all these amazing meetups everywhere

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Oh man, that's some serious swag. Jealous!

Our Life in the Deep End said...

I found you through Mommy Blogs Florida Moms, I am a pending member and was so excited to see a group for Florida Moms. What a cool thing that you all got together I am now going to have to click through all the names. I truly hope I can become part of the Central Florida Moms Community :) I am off to read more about your ridiculously wonderful crafts! I look forward to getting to know yo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails