Thursday, February 17, 2011

Teacher's Treats

I know Valentine's Day is over...
but I wanted to share what the lizard took for his teachers.
Those FAB girls from eighteen 25 posted this too cute idea a while back.  You may remember my post about 'collecting' take out boxes.  
Put them together and they turned out so so cute!
I added a few paper fortune cookies and kisses for good luck :)

DSCN2184

DSCN2182

(I'm using Flickr to post all my pictures, I'm still figuring out the size)

What I love about this gift is that it can be used at any time! 
(the girls at eighteen 25 also have freebie labels w/out the teacher part)
Plus it was so so inexpensive to put together but it looks so fancy!

Is anyone else thinking about St Patrick's Day?? 
Do you celebrate??  
What fun things do you do?
My dad's birthday is March 17th..this one is a big one.  
I think I'll have a party :)

 Have a great Thursday!!

8 comments:

JC's Loft said...

So cute!!!! I love those labels. Haven't even thought about St. Pats Day yet : )

Paula

Kelli W said...

I love them! The take out containers are so fun! I made some cute rainbow cupcakes with gold coins on top last year for St. Patty's day and I am trying to think of something to top them...it's hard:)

willowbird35 said...

So very sweet! I wanna know how you assembled the little paper fortunes! Those are adorable! - Karen

Lynn said...

Loves these!!! So cute! Last year we had a leprechaun visit us and leave us notes and he messed up the place a little but on his last visit he left us chocolate gold coins and a game to play.
My dad's birthday is March 17th too and this year is the big 80!
WOW can't believe he is going to be 80!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those are very cute!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those are genius!!! Love the cute label on the front. :) Thanks for the visit today!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! Those are the cutest! I am totally borrowing this idea some time!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love how these turned out, Staci! And I love the paper fortune cookie idea... cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails