Monday, April 4, 2011

button, button, who's got the button?

I do!  
A long time ago, I attempted to make my own 
(including the code). didn't work. 

Luckily, Lisa from The SweetTalk Shop 
(a fellow Florida blogger) 
It was honestly so quick and easy - at least for me :)

Lisa even came up with this cute lizard and ladybug image.

What do you think??
Check out more of Lisa's work at her BLOG
and follow her on Facebook too!

I would be THRILLED if you added my shiny new button to your blog.  
If you do, let me know (I'd love to see)

Happy Monday!


JC's Loft said...

Cute!! I'm in the process of re arranging things in my sidebars and will have a "Daily Reads" area so I'll be posting this button there soon : )


Jodee said...

Congrats on your new button! I will grab it when I figure out how to add it! I am a little challenged!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Cute button! I'm adding it to my sidebar now:)

optymyst said...

Stopping by from UBP11 - come on over to Not Quite Dead Yet and stay a while! I love both your lizard and your ladybug and a whole lot of other stuff I saw here. Now I need a sweet snack... :)

Not Just A Mommy! said...

Super cute!!!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

It looks great!

Lisa ~ The SweetTalk Shop said...

Thanks for the Bloggy Love!!! I'm so happy you like it!!

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it! That reminds me, I need to go vote for you again at Circle of moms. I'll go do that now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails