Friday, April 22, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

I hope you all are having a great week.
 Let's get right to it - 


Fab Find #1 - The Savvy Moms Guide

 You may have heard of this site..you may even be a fan on Facebook.  
It's a site for the 'EveryDay' mom.  
A fabulous resource for tips, inspiration, great finds...everything!
What's FAB about Savvy Mom's this week is their brand spanking new site!  
Check it out!!  It's gorgeous!  

-----------------------------------------------

Fab Find #2 - Frog Prince Paperie.
There are so many things to love about Frog Prince Paperie.  
Fabulous printables, super parties and beautiful photographs.  
But what I think is FAB this week, is this tutorial for Carrot Patch Cupcakes.

 
These are perfect for an Easter brunch, a fun playdate, or a random Thursday!
Head over to Frog Prince Paperie for all the details! 
*full disclosure - Paula is a fellow FL blogger :)

-----------------------------------------------


RandomThoughtsofaSUPERMOM


Kelli's blog isn't new to me.  I am ALWAYS finding inspiration from her.  

I love it all! 
In honor of Earth Day, Kelli made a pen and pencil caddy with her kiddos.  
Which makes her blog (even more) FAB this week!



I love everything about projects like this.  
Simple, inexpensive & gets the kids involved.  
For all the details, check out Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM.


What FAB finds have you made this week?!

Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

Kelli W said...

Thanks so much for the feature Staci...your sweet words made me blush a little:) I love those carrot cupcakes!! Such a cute and pretty easy idea too!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Oh my! Great finds, as usual! Those carrot top cupcakes are so stinkin' cute! Precious! Thanks for sharing!

Frog Prince Paperie said...

Aw, thanks so much, Staci! I think you are pretty Fab, yourself! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails