Friday, May 20, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

Hey y'all!!  I'm in full Pirates & Polka Dots panic.  Tomorrow is the party and it feels like I have a bagillion things to do.  BUT...I did find some pretty fab things I want to share today.



Holly (who I happen to know) makes some of the most beautiful jewelry.  
I love the Mother's bracelets 
mothersbracelet
and the Children's bracelets 
kidbracelet
  and the Sports Themed ones
sportsbracelet
 
You may have guessed - I LOVE all of it!!  
Check out Fancy Fox Designs and I know you will fall in love too!


#2
Amanda designs some of the cutest printables around.  
Her latest creation is this adorable Summer Time collection. 

summer-freebie-printable1

(this is just a teeny peek)
Click here to get the whole set!
 
It's so colorful and fun & FREE!
There are so many options with this set, I may need to have another party just to use this set!


#3
ok..so this site may not be new to you BUT this New Summer BBQ Theme  is just plain FAB! 
When I first saw the post, I immediately decided my 4th of July theme.  
 summerbbqpartyideas_4

Red, White and Q 
(get it..Bar B Que?)

The pictures are great, the ideas/tips are brilliant and the freebie printables are perfect!
If you haven't seen the Summer BBQ Theme yet, you must check it out!!


I hope you all have a great weekend! 
I'll be up to my eye patch in Pirates & Polka Dots tomorrow.  
ARRRGGGGHHH! 


1 comment:

Kelli W said...

I saw that summer printable the other day....so cute! Good luck with the party this weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails