Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend & Mother's Day.  
I thought I'd share a little of my Mother's Day get-together.  
I expected a few more people but 
due to uncontrollable circumstances, we had a much smaller celebration.
DSCN2975

Here is some of the way too much food for the amount of people we had :)

cookies, of course.
DSCN2979

m&m bites (pretzels, candy melts & m&m's)
 DSCN2965

fruit salsa with cinnamon 'chips'
DSCN2978

cake, decorated by the lizard & ladybug
DSCN2986


My Mother's Day Relaxation Kits.
They included :
A clear mug
Mother's Day blend coffee (my mix of reg and French Vanilla)
DSCN2954

A candle
A bookmark (from here)
A HUGE coffee filter flower (here's the tutorial)

The tags are chalkboard tags I made (here's the tutorial)

DSCN2968


It was a fun day. 
DSCN2990

I'm getting my mani/pedi today...so Mother's Day continues :)

Have a great Monday!







6 comments:

Sisterbrenda said...

Very nice how did you like your cookies...

Kelli W said...

I need a pedicure so badly, but there is no time today! I love the M&M bites and the cake:)

JC's Loft said...

LOL I love the last picture! I had a fabulous Mother's Day and it sounds like you did to. Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

I'm getting my pedi Wednesday YAY!

Paula

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures, and it sounds like a fun time!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Looks like a great day. The food look delicious and I am totally envious of your main/pedi. Hope you're having fun with that! I LOOOVE that picture of y'all. So cute!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fun Mother's Day! I am also extending my Mother's Day weekend too because I wasn't able to get to the Farmer's Market or nail salon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails