Monday, June 6, 2011

Yarn Yarn Yarn

I fell in love with The Purple Pug's tissue paper tassel garland.  
I fell even harder when I saw Kristy's tutorial.  
I knew I wanted to make something like it 
for the lizard's pre-K graduation party.  
I, however, had a boatload of yarn 
(in each of the 4 colors I plan on using for the party)...
so YARN it was! 

Here's a peek
It still needs to be trimmed but I think it looks pretty cute.  
Plus I don't have to buy anything
(which makes it pretty inexpensive)

You can't have a graduation party without Caps.  
Thanks to Paula from Frog Prince Paperie
I was able to make this cutie! 
Notice the yarn?? :)
The plastic push pops are from Cupkate's Event Design

Since the theme will be 'One Smart Cookie', 
I plan on filling the push pops with mini cookies.  
I also want to make some 'graduation cap' brownies 
that I saw at Nothing But Country.
Maybe a few Smarties scattered around too.

I have 2 weeks until the I'm still looking for fun ideas (HINT HINT)
Let me know what graduation goodies you've seen.


Lissa (Bellenza) said...

These look adorable already! Can't wait to see the finished treats!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Those push pops are going to be so cute filled with mini cookies:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails