Monday, July 25, 2011

Moving Week Monday

So..if everything goes right, we will close on the new house on Thursday.  
I'm up to my ears in boxes...who knew we have so much junk stuff?  
The kitchen (except the plastic dishes - which I'm tossing) is packed.  
Our china cabinet (or breakfront, if you're 80+ yrs old) is all packed. 
(sarcasm alert) *good thing I HAD to have all that china and crystal*
Most of the linens are packed - in bags.  I know, classy right?  
We are only moving 2 miles away so I figured they would be fine.  

Since I'm letting the lizard & ladybug help decorate their new rooms, 
the ladybug started today with her new 'Tangled' art!!  
DSCN4124

Oh...the lizard is now fascinated with collecting buttons!  
What the hey??  
I guess buttons will be included in his design plans :)

I hope you had a great weekend!!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Good luck this week!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Have fun moving! Okay, so moving isn't really "fun" but have fun doing the kids room. Goodluck with everything. Hope it goes well!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails