Tuesday, July 12, 2011

trolling for party ideas

I'm already planning our house-warming party...(and avoiding packing).   
Here's what I had in mind:  ice-cream, popsicles, cook-out, pool party. 
Grillin' & Chillin' is kind of the feel I'm shooting for. 

If you were planning a party with any of those themes...
what types of things would you have?  
I'm looking for everything from decor to eats.  
(to avoid packing)
Here's something to get you started...
I ordered these super cute petal boxes from Party Starters.  

petalboxes

*I admit it..I'm totally planning this party around these boxes :)

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh my word! We think alike! I was totally thinking "there's the color scheme for this party!" I would do the same exact thing! A sundae bar would be fun with all of the toppings in bowls to match your boxes, of course. Dipped strawberries (in white) would be yummy too! Happy planning (and packing)!

Kelli W said...

Those boxes are adorable! A Rainbow cake would go perfectly with them!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Grillin' and Chillin'--what a great concept for a housewarming party! Love those bold stripes on the petal boxes. They could be echoed in pool-inspired decorations like beach balls, striped towels, and tote bags (for favors). Then, everything else can be kept crisp white.

Christy said...

Love Lisa's idea of incorporating stripes!!...and maybe polka dots? It would be super cute if you could find white plastic vases/containers, fill them with ice and stick in those ever popular flavored ice pops. Would be cute having a bunch set around for decor and for kiddos to grab and eat! Oh and you should get those rainbow swirled lollipops, and make some rainbow inspired fruit kabobs!

JC's Loft said...

You're to funny and way too much like me! The only thing I can think of right now is about taking a nap lol so I'll get back to you on any ideas.

Like you need help you always come up with the most unique and creative ideas :)

Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails