Friday, August 26, 2011

Fab Find Friday

Today I have a super FAB find for you....


I know I've shared my love for Dawn's blog before...
but this LEGO party is at the top of my favorite parties list!

legopartytable

The colors!  The goodies!  The fact that it's totally do-able for everyone!! 
This is just a peek.  
Click HERE to see all of the great details!!

One of my favorite things about Dawn is that she's a DIY'er! 
Plus she loves to throw a fun party!  
Her 2 boys are lucky to have such a crafty mama :)

4 comments:

testing 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
testing 1 said...

Well look what I woke up to! You are such a doll, thank you for sharing; it was such a fiasco that I didn't get to really enjoy it, but I'm SO glad you did! ;)

Tiffany@Fizzy Party said...

The Lego party is ADORABLE! Great job. So worth sharing.

zzyytt said...

yeezy
reebok outlet
fila disruptor
adidas tubular
chrome hearts online
vans shoes
yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
nike air max
off white clothing

Related Posts with Thumbnails