Monday, September 5, 2011

inexpensive art

I've been looking for something colorful and fun for the kid's bathroom.  
I also wanted some color for the pool bath.  
Something inexpensive.  
Ding Ding!
Sprik Space has a TON of pattern pieces, so I got to printing.  
A few sheets of chevron prints and I had some color!

I picked up a few cheapo frames from Wal-Mart and sprayed them white.
I went with 5x7 sizes 


(for the record, I'm not sure I'm loving the frames).  
Bigger may actually be better in this case.



For the kid's bathroom, I decided to use Wordle.  
I love how it turned out.


Looks great in the $4 frame from Walmart 
(with edges sprayed white).

if you love it..here's the link to print your own.


I will probably make a few changes to the pool bath - 
but I'll be sure to share pictures

Have a great Labor Day!!

 

1 comment:

FrouFrouBritches said...

That turned out really cute. I've been wanting to do either subway art or wordle for the kids bathroom too. Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails