Thursday, September 1, 2011

my messy make-over

I'll be the first to admit that I am unpacking at a snail's pace.  
An area that stumped me was the cabinet where I keep my spices & sprinkles.  
Our old kitchen had a spice rack on the door, which was great! 

During one of my weekly Dollar Tree trips, I spotted these.
DSCN4306

For $1 each, I figured I'd give them a try. 

My cabinets went from this
DSCN4305

and this
DSCN4304

to this
DSCN4307

Just to keep it real - here are the top 2 shelves:
DSCN4309

  I'll be headed back to the $ Tree today :)

2 comments:

Kelli W said...

I had to buy one of those shelves when my sprinkle collection started to grow a few years ago. They work pretty good, but I bet the spice rack on the door is way better!

Unknown said...

Love being organized! Unpacking takes years doesn't it?!? hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails