Friday, October 7, 2011

Fab Finds Friday (Think Pink)

These FAB FINDS are all about awareness! 

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
.{a cause near and dear to me}.

I hope these goodies will inspire you to celebrate the life of someone who is a cancer survivor/fighter.  Have a fund-raising party.  Give a gift to someone who has been affected by breast cancer...and/or just raise awareness.


Here are a few of my fave collections:

Hopewarriorsurvivorpinkribbonpetalboxes
 
breast-cancer-18-1024x680

breast_cancer_awareness3

Pink Lemonade Party fro Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Breast cancer is very near and dear to me too. Love, love, love these signs of awareness! So cute!

I thought of you when I came across this post today:

http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=24475

Related Posts with Thumbnails