Wednesday, November 2, 2011

some ideas for all your Halloween candy

If you're like me, you have lots of Halloween candy.  
I'm doing my best to eat it all (slightly joking) but there's so much, 
I started looking for fun recipes using candy.  

Here are a few yummy ones I found.  
If you have any, please share.

I'll start with my personal fave.  
Couldn't be easier..candy corn & peanuts!
candycornpeanuts

if you haven't tried it, you must!  
You'll be HOOKED!

Kitchen Daily has 9 fun recipes...
like these Candy Corn Shortbread Bars - YUM!

The Snicker Brownie Bites also sound delicious!


Speaking of delicious, delish.com has 10 recipes for clearing out the candy.
kit-kat-filled-angel-food-cake-rs1010-xl
 Brilliant!

All of the recipes look really good!


If you're looking for super easy, how about a Candy Pie?
yep..pie crust and candy for melting - that easy!
This 'too yummy for words' recipe was shared on the Rachael Ray show.  
(there's a video too)


I hope all of these recipes have given you some fun ways to clear out the candy.  
Not that there's anything wrong with just eating it :)

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Kelli W said...

That kit kat angel food cake sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Kit-Kat filled angel food cake...seriously?! That's awesome. And you know I have like 50 of them in our Halloween Candy stash : )

Paula

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Candy corn and peanuts sounds so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails