Monday, December 19, 2011

Super easy last minute gift (freebies)

Are you looking for a really Really REALLY easy gift?  
Of course you are!

Do you have access to sugar and soap?
And a clear container (glass or plastic)?

Then you too can make
semi-homemade Soap Scrub!

DSCN6277

Here's what I used:
1. extra fine sugar
2. peppermint soap (the moisturizing kind) from Bath & Body Works
3. 4oz glass jars
  *I chose these jars because the opening was the perfect size & they weren't too big.  
I would also suggest a clear container so your 'giftee' can see all your mixing :)

DSCN6272

I filled my jar ~2/3rds full with sugar.  
Then I started pouring in the soap (no exact amount).
DSCN6275
  
Use a knife to mix it together..trust me, it makes it easier.  
I ended up with the consistency of thick molasses.  
You can adjust the soap to sugar ratio to your liking.  
Put on the lid & your gift is done.

DSCN6277

Add a cute tag.  
I found mine at The Celebration Shoppe 
(it's free from Kim's Facebook page..so go LIKE if you haven't already!) 

DSCN6284

I used a 2 1/2" punch and added my own little tag to the top.
Here's the link to my tags if you'd like to use them.

DSCN6285

I hope you all have a great Monday! 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.My girls will love this.Merry Christmas.

Lisa Fliehman said...

Thanks Staci!! That is such a great easy idea!!

Chad and Mary Beth @ Nothing But Country said...

This is great. I just got done making this. I had the same jars in my pantry I needed to use up. I had lavendar soap :) So I made gifts for the ladies in my family. I had to test it out. NICE!! My hands feel so good!! Thanks for this gift idea.

Happy Holidays :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails