Friday, January 20, 2012

Fab Finds Friday

Welcome to another Fab Finds Friday!  
I hope you've all have a great week.  The lizard & ladybug have both been sick this week.  The lizard stayed home from school 3 days.  He hated missing but there was no way I could send him when he feels so bad.  The ladybug is taking some medicine for a cough that makes her 1000x more hyper than normal.  So being cooped up in the house with one trying to rest & one bouncing off the walls = ARHGHGHG!  
I'm ready to pull my hair out!

Anyhoo..I wanted to share a few (FREE) things.

Amy of Living Locurto shared this great Celebrate party collection.  
Birthday-Party
It has everything you need to make a party extra special.  
Check it out HERE.


This adorable playroom subway art from Anything but Perfect
playroomart
Angela has a BOATLOAD of freebies HERE.


Over the Big Moon has lots of great freebies too.  
My favorite (right now) are these kitchen printables!  
kitchenprints


I hope you all have a great weekend!!  
And if you want to send some 'germ-be-gone' thoughts my way, I'd appreciate it :)



2 comments:

Love & Sugar Kisses said...

Oh I LOVE the kitchen prints...those are awesome!
Maria

Kelli W said...

Those kitchen prints are SUPER cute! I hope your kiddos get better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails