Monday, January 9, 2012

my weekend

The weather was gorgeous here this weekend.  Mid 70's and sunny!  Perfect weather to be outside.. I, on the other hand, spent most of Sunday working on my 'craft cave'.  

This is what it's looked like for a while...
 craftcave


Last week, Michaels had their storage stuff 50% off and I couldn't pass up the bargains. 
I picked up a few pieces.  
I also snapped up a Martha Stewart cubbie storage for $39 at Home Depot.  
This is what it looks like now...
craftcave1

Slowly, but surely the room is coming together.  It will take a little more time to get the room the way I want it...I need shelves and whatnot..but for now, it's more and more like a craft room!  
The lizard and ladybug call it my 'office'.  
Now if I could just make some moola while I'm in there :)

I hope you all had a productive weekend too!!

5 comments:

Melissa C said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the completed project.

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it! I am hoping to turn our old nursery into a craft room soon...Eli is also completely moved into the big boy room upstairs:)

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

I love that your craft room looks as um, untidy :), as my party room. I'm actually taking some days off while my boss is gone to get my party room in order. Good for you for tackling a big project.

Lisa Fliehman said...

You will want to stay in there all the time or feel like you are away from the action. But I'm sure you will love your craft space.

Jodee said...

Craft cave?! Be still my heart! I am soooo jealous!

Happy organizing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails