Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (and a winner)

So sorry..I totally forgot to announce the winner of the Jelly Pals and Sleeper Peepers.

Congrats to Alli who said..
These are so cute! I would love to win them! My little almost 2-year-old boy would love them. 

Shoot me an email 
- jbandsam@gmail.com - 
with your mailing address & I'll get your goodies out ASAP!!


Now, the wordless part - I spent my Valentine's Day with these cuties. 
*sorry for the bad pic..they're cute but not the best at standing still!
jbsamvday


Big Thanks to Claudia of Tini Posh for the ladybug's shirt :)

2 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Love that Smooch Shirt! Congrats to the winner!

Tini Posh said...

Congrats to the winner! Love the photo, your kiddies are so cute! Thanks for the mention : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails