Friday, March 2, 2012

Fab Finds Friday (Perry the platypus)

Today's finds are all for fun.  

March 3rd is Platypus Day. 
 I'm not sure if it's an actual 'day' or if Disney just declared it so :)  
Either way, the lizard and ladybug LOVE them some Perry!  

I even have a Pinterest board specifically for Phineas and Ferb!!

Here are some fun Perry themed goodies, 
in case you want to put together a little Platypus Day Party!

Disney has some fun downloads to celebrate.  Here's a fun poster.
platypusday_poster
There's also a Perry iron on :)

And no party is complete without sweets.  
Sitting At Our Kitchen Table made these adorable Perry cakes..using Twinkies!!!
perrycakes

If you want to be wowed... 
J. At Your Service put together this 
AH-MAZING Phineas and Ferb 5th Birthday Party for her nephew. 
phineasferbparty
There are so many great details..you must check out the entire party!


I have a little Perry treat planned for today -
 I plan to share it on Facebook, once I get them made.

I hope you all have a great weekend.



1 comment:

testing 1 said...

Haha! Didn't know about Platypus Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails