Thursday, March 29, 2012

upcycled 'candy' jars

I saw this idea on Kelli's blog, Random Thoughts of a SUPERmom, a long time ago!  It's been one of those projects I've wanted to do and never got around to it.  But after getting my Silhouette Cameo a few weeks ago, I did it.  In fact, the candy letters were one of the first things I cut :)

DSCN7362

I used Target brand coffee drink bottles (peppermint mocha, if you're interested) and white vinyl (from Expressions Vinyl)  

I can't remember what font this is..but I thought it was cute.

DSCN7358

 add some fun candy (this is where you can 'match' your holidays)
DSCN7361

Now you've got a cute, simple and inexpensive little something for your mantel (or counter)
DSCN7362 

Have a great Thursday!

linking up:
Skip To My Lou



2 comments:

Kelli W said...

Cute! I need to get mine out and add some jellybeans:)

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Yes! This is Perfect! You are having way too much fun over there with your machine I tell you what!! Really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails