Friday, April 13, 2012

Fab Finds Friday (Earth Day ideas)

Earth Day is April 22nd...and here are some fun ideas to celebrate!
*I will be hosting a little Lorax party that weekend. 
 I thought it was the perfect combination!
(you may remember, I won a Lorax party from Icing Designs)

I've been pinning ideas for a while.  
So I thought I'd share some other fun Earth Day ideas I've seen.

First up, 
Dawn of Not Just a Mommy put together a great collection of ideas.  
boxbaby
Click here to see the entire post.

Chickabug also has a great post full of Earth Day ideas.
earth_day_crafts_for_kids
Click here to see all the ideas.

And Hoosier Handmade posted these adorable Lorax goodies. 
Dr-Seuss-Lorax-Cupcakes.1
 I am going to attempt these next weekend, wish me luck :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Oops! Just a week away. Thanks for the reminder...and the great ideas you shared!

Related Posts with Thumbnails