Friday, October 12, 2012

Meet my {spider} family. Easy DIY!

Here's a simple Halloween project that's fun for the whole family :)
DSCN8678

Here are the supplies:
DSCN8669
plus pipe cleaners and googly eyes

The skewer (pictured above) was used to hold the ball while I sprayed it.
DSCN8671


Once the paint dries, which is pretty quickly, you can add the pipe cleaner legs.  
The lizard & ladybug chose their colors :)  Mine has silver legs!!
DSCN8676

Now time for the eyes!
I used a glue gun to attach the eyes. 
DSCN8680

DSCN8679

And here's our spider family...
DSCN8678

Next week, I have a fun Halloween giveaway!!!
Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

The British Homemaker said...

these are so adorable....even for spiders!! :)

Staci said...

Too cute! TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails