Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweet gift tags (freebie)

Every year, my mom has a holiday party.  
It's always a great time with family, friends & lots of food.
My mom likes to have a theme each year too (now you know where I get it).  

This year, she's picked 'peppermint'. 
 Basically reds and whites and everything mint :)

For favors, she decided everyone would get a muslin bag 
to fill with different varieties of peppermint candy.   
*I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!!

She ordered the bags from Cotton Bag Company.  
I came up with a simple print for each bag.
Microsoft Word & Iron-on paper = these cuties! {only ~25 more to make}
sweetwishesbag



I thought I'd share the print with all of you.  
You could use them as gift tags for all kinds of things.
Any type of candy, cookie or cake gift (homemade or store bought).  
click here for a sheet of 6 tags.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails