Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Recipe Blog Hop

Today I'm joining a Summer Recipe Blog Hop 
with some of my fave bloggers!!

I'm sharing my super simple summer 'recipe'..I should really call it an obsession.
Pineapple Blueberry Salad

Take some of this

and add some of these
  

 

 I added a few graham crackers for good measure..but that's totally up to you :)

Sit back and enjoy the deliciousness!
I have eaten this combo pretty much the entire summer!


Want more Summer Recipes from your favorite bloggers???
Check them out here!


4 comments:

The Flair Exchange- Formerly Pom Flair said...

I love that this is healthy and cute at the same time!

Pamela Smerker said...

This looks really refreshing and easy. An A+ for summer!! Thanks for being a part of our blog hop party!

Melissa C said...

Simple and fresh, I like it! Kinda making my mouth water. ;)

Party Box Design said...

totally cute, healthy and fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails