Tuesday, July 20, 2010

such a nice surprise...I want to share

I received a blog award!  
It's a "Cherry On Top" award.  
So cute!!

Linda at Ladybug Lair passed this sweet award to me!!   
Linda has a love for all things Ladybug!  
Her blog is full of fun crafts, great pictures and great music too :)  
Thank you so much Linda!  This is such a nice surprise.

Now..I'd like to thank my fam...what?  I don't get to make a speech? 
Ok..here are the rules (if I want to keep my sash and crown) :)

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
*I can run more than 2 miles without keeling over.
*I am pretty creative.
*I make the best spinach dip.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award to.
    *so many great ones out there..how to choose just 5???

Here's a picture I love (me & the ladybug this past weekend)




I'm sharing this award with

All of these gals have great blogs & they each deserve all kinds of blog love 
(with a cherry on top)







4 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Aww, cute award! Thank you for thinking of me. :) I don't think I could run to the end of my driveway without keeling over. ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you so much. I will be posting it soon. I love your blog too.


Thank you for the Birthday Wish...it has been a great day!

Bette said...

I wish I could run two miles without keeling over!

ellie g said...

I'll tell you what...if I looked like that in a swimsuit, I'd have it blown up poster size and put it in my entryway! What a great photo!

I guess eating yummy spinach dip would deter me from being able to run 2 miles without keeling over. Wouldn't it? Boo!

Thanks so much! So nice of you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails