Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Avelyn's 'lil firecracker' 1st birthday

A while back I posted about making a banner 
for my cousin's daughter's 1st birthday.  
The party was this past weekend...and it was a success! 

here are a few of the goodies I helped with
 the banner, napkin rings & favor tags



Here's the birthday girl enjoying & sharing her cake (which was YUMMY)
I know Julia worked hard to make this party fun...she did a great job 
(along with help from her 2 very talented sisters).  
What made this party great for me was 
watching the lizard & ladybug play 
with their cousin, 'Abbblyn' (as Samantha calls her). 
Family...there's nothing better!

2 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

I love the banner! You did a great job! It's adorable!

You're right, family is the BEST!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun looking party and theme. Cute banner and cake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails