Monday, July 26, 2010

What we did this weekend...

We were in the pool - A LOT!  

The lizard and ladybug discovered jumping into the pool over the last few weeks.
 Today the lizard took the next big step (or should I say splash) - the diving board!  

 The ladybug is usually the daredevil.  
Not today.  She stuck with what she knows.

Give her a week & she'll be doing flips from the diving board 
(and giving me a heart attack)!  

Happy Monday!!

**It looks like I have 100 likes on Facebook..I have a give away (so exciting)** 
It's a little goodie from Polka Dot Market.
Stay tuned once I figure out how to do a give away for details!!

stop by Buttons by Lou Lou to see what's going on 'At My House' 
(this is one of my favorites)

Don't forget -- -- A 25% discount if you use the code LADYBUG25!  
Head over to The Twinery to do some shopping. 


Jodee Leader said...

Cute pictures! We went swimming too!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

It was definitely a great weekend for swimming. We did a little too. Thanks for stopping by.

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

My boys love the pool. They go every week with their dad. Not outside at the moment for us - nice and indoor and heated!! Looks like great fun. Love the action shot photos.

Thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

Maxabella said...

I love your little diving board... I think we need one of those! Can't wait for Summertime in Australia when we can lose ourselves in the pool for a while too. So relaxing.

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun. My kids love the pool...they have never been off a diving board though.

Faith Hope and a whole lotta Love said...

looks like lots of fun & much better weather than here in rainy Melbourne!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails