Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Saturday night project (a super simple one)

After visiting Someday Crafts Back 2 School Bash this week...I had so many fun things I wanted to do.  My fave idea of the week was stamped washer keychains.
I already had the stamp set and washers.
I bought them to make gifts for Mother's Day.  
After ruining several washers making the Mother's Day necklaces...I realized I only needed to whack the stamp one time to make an imprint.  
So I decided to give the keychains a try.  
My version was much more simple..just a label for the lizard's lunchbox. 

My supplies
sorry for the blur

  The results


Even a SuperHero needs a little bling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a BIG FAT THANK YOU to Michelle at Someday Crafts who was generous enough to share my Back to School Bash at her Back 2 School Bash!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 UndertheTableandDreaming

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

Photobucket

The Girl Creative







Stop back by Monday...I have a big giveaway!!

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is super cute. I love it.

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Thanks for the sweet comments Staci! Ps--I wish I had the patience to make washer jewelry, but I just buy it! LOL!

Melissa said...

Very fun! I haven't played with metal stamping yet! This may inspire me.

Diane said...

What a great way to personalized school items. I want one of those stamp sets. Now where did you get it Ü

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Thanks everyone.
Diane..here is the link
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/?category=&q=metal+stamps

I have the 1/8th stamps.

Sassy Sites! said...

I want a stamp set too! Thanks for the link! :)

...visiting from Sassy Sites! I am a follower! Come by my blog and say HI! :)
(you have a very Sassy Site!)

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

This is so cute!
I have got to tell my daughter!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

Maura said...

I showed this idea to my boys (3 & 5) and now they've insisted they need their own monogrammed tags for their Buzz Lightyear bookbags. That's a pretty huge thumbs up from the preschool/kindergarten set. Nicely done. What a charming blog!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Maura..tell your little guys they just made my night! Thank you!!

Denise Marie said...

great idea!

Terrell said...

So creative and a wonderful idea!! Way to go! :D Be sure to link up to Frou Frou Decor this Friday! Have a terrific day!
~Terrell @ FFD~

Unknown said...

Great way to personalize school items!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I tried to stamp washers this summer and I couldn't hammer hard enough to make a dent in the washers that I had. Maybe I should get some new ones and try again. Your lunchbox tag is really cute!

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

What a cute idea! I love it! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails