Wednesday, December 15, 2010

treats for a class (big or small)

I made these little treats for my kids to take to each of their music classes.  They have been involved with Kindermusik for years & they both really enjoy it.  The instructor, Miss Kerri, is super.  She loves her job and the kids all love her.  Each holiday I try to bring treats for the class.  This year I decided to go with a "Make Your Own Snowman" kit.  Easy peasy!

add all these 'parts' to a ziploc bag

I printed up the instructions & my snowman toppers
(just click on either one to download)

They turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!



linking up here:


Show and Tell Green

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

This is such a cute idea! I bet all the kiddos loved them!

JC's Loft said...

You're such a good mom : ) What a cute idea!

Paula

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this idea. Stunt Mans class would love these.

Jodee said...

Yep -- You're getting the Mom of the Year Award for this one! Those are soooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails