Friday, March 25, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

Welcome to another Friday...of Fab Finds!

First up.. 
who happens to be a fellow Florida blogger :) - 
just opened an Etsy shop.   
Melissa has some the of cutest tags I've seen.  
Check out Melissa's shop - you'll love them too!

Next fab find was found on Hello, Good Gravy.  
Lelan is a stitch (how old am I?) and her post about Sapling Press 
(a gorgeous Etsy shop, btw) 
introduced me to one of the funniest sites!


And finally,

Have you heard of it? 
Fellow FL blogger, Nikki of Great Gatherings shared this great find a while back. 
So so many cute ribbons!!  

I'm loving this pirate ribbon

and how great is this orange gingham?

Become a fan of Ribbon Revelry on Facebook
(creeping up on 1000 a ribbon gal out) :)

What are your FAB FINDS this week??
Hopefully, I will be able to do some Spring/PEEP decorating this weekend 
(I need to buy some more peeps and hide them from the husband & the ladybug).

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!


Melissa C said...

Thanks so much for including me in you Fab Finds! Happy Friday, my fellow Sunshine State friend ;)

Great Gatherings said...

How's your bracket now, friend? Our game was OVERTIME last night. UGH, but we pulled it out!

I love me some ribbon! Have a great Friday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love me some gingham and the tags are adorable. So many things to use tags for too. Cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails