Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Monday

So the husband was out of town the last few days.  Not work, all fun!
He had a good t$me and that means I get to go $hopping :)

Anyhoo...yesterday afternoon, I planned a little birthday party for my dad
(his birthday is St. Patrick's Day).
He's not one to like a fuss.  
In fact, he told me not to do anything.  
Well, I'm not a great listener!!

He turned 60 so I needed to make a little fuss!
To keep things SUPER simple, I made rice krispy treats 
(instead of a cake).  
DSCN2589
 I found this delicious idea from How Sweet It Is.  
They were so good!


I made this cute centerpiece using - yes - 60 rocks!  
DSCN2554
 I made the sign on Word.  

I also made water bottle labels to match.
DSCN2549

I picked the colors because they went perfectly 
with Pizzazzerie's freebie Birthday printables.  

DSCN2593

I love how it turned out...simple, easy and super affordable!


I hope y'all had a great weekend too!!
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Adorable !!

Holly said...

Very cute and the rice krispy looks delicious!

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is such a cute idea! I looove the 60 Rocks! So precious!!! You are such a good daughter! I'm sure he loved it!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet he had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!! You are a great (and super fun!!) daughter! Belated happy b-day to your dad!

JC's Loft said...

Love the 60 rocks centerpiece!

Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails