Friday, April 29, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

Welcome to another Fab Friday (this week has flown by).  
You may notice a theme today - yummy yummy treats!!

When I saw these 'chips and salsa' 
I knew instantly I loved them.  
I love chips and salsa AND I love cookies.  

 chips and salsacookies

Head over to Sweet Sugar Belle for the how-to!
*as a bonus FAB FIND...check out be different act normal
It's one of my favorite sites!

---------------------------------


My next FAB FIND is from cookies and cups.  
How good does this chocolate chip cookie bark look???
cccbark

Not only does this (and ALL of the recipes) sound delicious,
the blog posts are HI-larious!

---------------------------------

Finally..
Terri from Terri's Treasures made these too cute chili pepper cake balls.  
Plus she has a tutorial about making them!  
Love it!

chilipepperballs

My favorite cake ball design of Terri's is the Angry Bird series.  
The lizard is OBSESSED with Angry Birds!!  
I know he would go nutso over these cuties!!

angrybirdballs

Not only is Terri the 'cake ball queen'..
she has a great blog too (Crafty Workin Mommy).
You must check it out!


I hope you have a FAB FRIDAY & a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

You are making me want to bake! Those chip cookies are so fun and YUMMO that cookie bark looks amazing!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

That 'chips & salsa' idea would be great for a Cinco de Mayo party!

JC's Loft said...

Chocolate chip cookie bark...seriously?! That's awesome!

Paula

FrouFrouBritches said...

WOW! I looooove look-a-like food. The chips and dip look so cool! Can't wait to check that out. An choc. chip cookie bark? Um, yes please! Choc. chip cookies are one of my favorite top 5 foods. MMMM! Thanks for sharing. Look divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails