Monday, May 2, 2011

super cute tags (freebie)

Yesterday I went to a luncheon at The Spa at the Ritz Carlton.  ooh la la
It was for my sister-in-law..she's preggers.  
Since I'm an only child, her baby will be my only niece or nephew.  
She's an only child too, that means the lizard & ladybug are the only ones she'll get.  
Any hoo...she isn't the kind to want a big production.  
She specifically asked for NO GIFTS!  
What the What?!?! 
I had to bring something :)

I decided candy was the way to go.

I found a cute bucket at the $ spot..made a cute little tag.  
I added a larger circle (3") of kraft paper. 


  The parents-to-be are keeping the real name a secret..
so Dante' is just a temporary name :)

The background for the tags is so so cute. 
I found it at My Grafico (from Blackleaf Design)

I thought I would share some blank tags with you.  


I would use a 2.25" or larger punch. 
and I used the extra to make 'flags' for the candy bags.
Download yours HERE

Since they are blank, you can use them for whateva you need.  


CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Super cute! I have a thing for plaid too, so I'm totally using these. Thanks!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Such a cute little gift. I'm sure the mama to be loved it!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

That was sweet of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails