Wednesday, June 22, 2011

a pre-k graduation

Here are the highlights of the graduation party 
I put together for the lizard's classmates.
Once I saw this tutorial from Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
I knew what treats I would make.  
Of course, I had to fill them with something - 
One Smart Cookie was the perfect theme!

push pop containers from CupKate's Event Design

Mary Beth of Nothing But Country 
gave me the idea of the Graduation Cap Brownie Bites.


I found 2 acrylic carafes from Wal-Mart - 
worked perfectly for serving milk.  


The table was finished off with my yarn tassel 
(inspired by The Purple Pug). 


The graduating class did a great job.  
The lizard made us very proud!!



Kelli @ RTSM said...

Staci that table is adorable! The cookie push pops are so cute and I love the sign!

Not Just A Mommy! said...

Super cuteness! I love the cap and gown; we didn't get that here :(

Party Box Design said...

ooo so so cute! love the push pops!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Adorable theme! LoVe.

Chad and Mary Beth @ Nothing But Country said...

You're party looks great. Loved that you added cookies to the push pops. :) ADORABLE!! Good job!

--Mary Beth @ Nothing But Country

FrouFrouBritches said...

That picture of Lizard is cracking me up! HA! Love the table. You did a great job. Those little cookie things and the brownies? Gosh, girl - you are just too smart for your own good. So stinkin' cute!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

Everything looks so cute! Congrats to your little man!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

OMG. How ridiculously ADORABLE. I LOVE the yarn tassels. They look so cute. The push ups with the grad caps and tassels are melting my heart. Totally love + adore. The other moms must have been so jelly;)

Susan Crabtree said...

so super adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails