Thursday, June 23, 2011

4th of July on the brain

I love the 4th!  The colors, the food, the fireworks.  
We are having a family get together at my mom's this year (as usual).  

As soon as I saw this post on Celebrations at Home 
featuring printables from Kori of Paper & Pigtails, I decided on a theme.

Red, White and Q 
(as in bbq)
md5-640x376 

I've been gathering ideas (mostly in my head) of goodies I want to use.  
Mason jars, pinwheels, push pops, flags.

Are you planning a 4th of July gathering?  
What types of fun things are you planning?

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

We usually spend the day in the pool...nothing too festive:) I did pick up some red, white, and blue chips at World Market last week though!

Unknown said...

Those are too cute! I am throwing a neighborhood "Ice Cream, Cupcakes, & Pie on the 4th of July" party. I am knee deep in red white & blue at the moment!

FrouFrouBritches said...

CAUTE! Love that mason jar with the printible. Precious! I'm thinking about tackling the apple pie in a jar thing for the 4th. Nothing is as American as apple pie, right? We're having a big family celebration at my parent's at the lake. WOO HOO!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cute! I love how the ketchup is set up. Thanks for the visit today!

Jodee said...

Love, love, love the red, white and Q theme! It's perfect!

We will be hosting our second annual 4th of July bike parade and BBQ. I can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails