Friday, June 24, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

Another Friday means another day of FAB Finds.  
Today, I have 2 great ones for you.

This 1st Fab Find is someone I shared a while back...


I just can't get enough of all the goodies 
(and almost all of them are FREE).  
My latest fave is the Retro Watermelon collection.
watermelonset 
Really thinking I need a Summer Watermelon party!!



Fab Find #2 is one of my favorite places to drool.   


I can't remember if I've shared this site with you before...but so what!?!?  
Look at these Dreamy Oreo Brownies!  

dreamyoreobrownies3
OMBrownie!  

I think I gained 10lbs just reading the recipe...but so what!?!? 
They look delicious!


Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

cookies and cups said...

Thanks for the link back!!!
Those watermelon tags are so cute!!!

Kelli W said...

Those brownies would be trouble at my house! Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails