Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm back (sorta)

I can't promise a full week of posts..but I did want to share a little more of our new house.  (thanks for sticking with me, btw).

Here's a peek at our upstairs room 
(intended, I'm sure, to be used as a guest room). 

Our use: playroom for the lizard & ladybug.  
(not the best picture but you get the idea...full of toys)

DSCN4139

And a small 'craft cave' for me :)

craftcave

I will have fun posting before & afters of these rooms...
can't wait to get started on them!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

YAY! I know you're glad to be moved, although I assume NOT unpacked yet. ICK! Can't wait to see your before and afters!!!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oo-- a craft cave? How cool!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails