Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

99.9% of our stuff is at our new house.
We have a few things at the other house - 
which will be cleared out this week.  
I feel like I've been picking up and putting down boxes for weeks..
and sweating non-stop since last Thursday!  


I plan to show you pictures of our new digs once I find the camera, 
(I've been using my phone to take pictures).
but for now, here's the cat enjoying the pool!!
IMG_20110801_083654

More pictures to come..and hopefully some crafting :)

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

So jealous of that pool...not so much the moving but the pool for sure:)

FrouFrouBritches said...

That pool is going to feel so good with all the sweating you've been doing. Can't wait to see he rest of the house.

Jodee Leader said...

Love, love, love your new pool! Can we move in?!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love your pool!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails